Women’s Ministry at Grace Bible Church has a variety of expressions and opportunities that support our philosophy to mature women to be more like Christ. It is our desire to live lives that proclaim Christ and reflect the Gospel to others through our Biblical design and in the spirit of Titus 2:3-5. Through teaching, fellowship, mentoring and serving we can equip each woman to grow in God’s grace and display his glory in the local church. Various opportunities exist to get involved in our women’s ministry.
- During Bible Training Institute (BTI) ladies can grow in their faith in the two-year accelerated learning class as they study the fundamentals of Systematic Theology, Bible Survey as well as Applied Theology. See the church website for regular meeting times and curriculum.
- “Growing in Grace” luncheons occur several times throughout the year taught by Pastor Steve in the mandate of Titus 2:1. Topics are taught that encourage women in their roles and areas specific to women’s issues.
- “Mentoring in Grace” intentionally develops friendships of women among different generations in a mentoring relationship. Older women meet one on one with younger women to share their wisdom and to spiritually strengthen and support those in different seasons of life.
- “Women to Women” is a newer ministry that meets various evenings throughout the year in a home where all ladies can gather and learn practical ideas, tips and lessons from those who have expertise to share.
- “Gentle Women” meets every other week from Fall to Spring with the guidance from 1 Peter 3:4. Both morning and evening groups meet for Bible study, discussion and prayer.
- “Summer Study” meets weekly in the summer months for ladies to read and discuss books that intend to build up their spiritual walk and disciplines.
- The Annual “Women’s Retreat” is a two night get-away with sisters in Christ focused on extended time to dig deeper in God’s word and develop and strengthen relationships with other women.
Grace Bible Church has a vibrant women’s ministry that is intentional and proactive for women of all ages and stages to be strengthened to walk in a manner worthy of the gospel.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this ministry.