Women’s Ministry at Grace Bible Church has a variety of expressions and opportunities that support our philosophy to mature women to be more like Christ. It is our desire to live lives that proclaim Christ and reflect the Gospel to others through our Biblical design. Through teaching, fellowship and serving we can equip each woman to grow in grace and display God’s glory in the local church.
- During Bible Training Institute (BTI) ladies can grow in their faith by learning the fundamentals of Systematic Theology and Bible Survey as well as Applied Theology. With loving accountability the concepts and lessons are discussed in small groups with other women.
- At our quarterly luncheons called “Growing in Grace” women are taught by our own Pastor Steve in the mandate of Titus 2:1. Subjects such as “How to Handle Hurt Feelings in God Honoring Fashion” are some of our topics.
- Our “Mentoring in Grace” ministry follows the mandate of Titus 2:3-5, which intentionally develops friendships of women among different generations in a mentoring relationship. Through spiritual strengthening and support, women are paired with other women for accountability, prayer and guidance while encouraging one another to live for God’s glory.
- At our annual “Spring Tea” ladies enjoy food, fellowship and femininity where they can use their talents to decorate tables, serve others or just come to enjoy an event with like-minded ladies.
- Lastly, our women can nurture relationships while learning Scriptural truths at our annual “Women’s Retreat” at the central coast. Check the event calendar for dates for this event.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this ministry.