Gentle Women will meet every other week startingSeptember 21st on Monday evenings and September 23rd on Wednesday mornings
to study God’s word together from the New Testament book of Hebrews 11. This chapter is often referred to as “the saints hall of fame,” showcasing the believers of old who were commended for living by faith.
We will study using the book by Kristie Gant, called LIVING FAITH, Embracing God’s plan for your life when it’s not the life you expected. It is an inductive study that will help us live faithfully through unexpected circumstances.
No childcare for Monday evening meetings.
More from this MinistryWomen’s Ministry
- Monday, November 2, 2020 at 6:30pm
- Monday, November 16, 2020 at 6:30pm
- Monday, November 30, 2020 at 6:30pm
- Monday, December 14, 2020 at 6:30pm
- Monday, December 28, 2020 at 6:30pm